UPCOMING EDITION> JUNE 29, 2019
LIVE THE ADERNATS VINITFEST! A unique night in the spectacular Nulles Wine Cathedral, a modernist winery from 1917 that dresses up to celebrate the 'Major Wine Festival'.
A summer night where you can enjoy your friends among drinks and taste restaurants at the rhythm of the music.
The dynamics of the party is very simple. On arrival we will give you a drink and some tasting tickets, from here, the winery and the party are all yours. The Vinitfest 2018 revolves around:
> 7 tastings of the best wines and cavas Adernats.
> 6 gastronomic snacks from renowned Alt Camp restaurants.
> 2 music groups & 2 Dijey
> Cathedral Stage (main) + VINILFEST Zone + ARTcades Space.
> ADERNATS SE7GRAUS. Audiovisual Contest.
> All dressed with a singular theming, this year of the glamorous cinema of the 20s.
Portal 22 (Valls) * Ca l'Àngel (Valls) * Coll de Nulles (Nulles)
Forn de Nulles (Nulles) * Heladeria La Ibense (Salou)
Cathedral Stage - Live music
WAX & BOOGIE (Barcelona)
The quartet from Barcelona has become one of the most highly valued in the panorama of Rhythm & Blues and Boogie on a state and European scale. With a tour of Afro-American music from the 20s to the 50s, you will feel a strange need to move at your own pace.
Dose of energetic, daring and irreverent Pop-Rock of the Tarragona Field with almost thirty years of experience. Vallemis Murmur (formerly Caña Verde), promise adult fun.
VINILFEST Zone - Record player
REIG BORD PD (Joan Reig) - (Constantí)
The legendary drummer of Els Pets Joan Reig will be behind the plates to offer a unique session of record players, pop music from the 60s (aboriginal modernism), rock'roll, garage and soul.
DJ DEJOTA CASPA (Valls)
Typical of Valleys nights, especially for the Christmas vigil in the Dune room and for the San Juan festival. We do not have doubt to close the Vinitfest 2018 as it deserves, with its selection of disco music from the 70s and 80s.
The experience includes, with the acquisition of the ticket:
· The entrance to the event site and the enjoyment of all its areas open to the public.
· 7 tastings of ADERNATS wines and cavas.
· 6 gastronomic tastings of the different restaurants.
· 1 glass of serigraphed wine from the VINITFEST 2018 gift.
· 1 custom Adernats glass holder.
· 1 vote for the audiovisual contest ADERNATS SE7GRAUS.
* The VINITFEST starts at 10pm on Saturday, June 30, 2018.
* Opening of doors at 21.50. Punctuality is requested.
* It is necessary to bring an accredited document and the entry or safeguard of it.
* It is recommended to dine previously. The gastronomy of the party only aims to accompany the drinks.
Phone: 977 602 622